With the why and how behind successful business selling
• The plan works well regardless of a business owner's schedule.
• The plan keeps business owners organized, on track, and focused on the end goal.The sale of their business.
• The plan helps business owners uncover what is behind a buyers buying decisions using the golden rules of successful selling.
• The plan uses our combined knowledge, resources, and experiences to present buyers with a business model that stands out from all competing businesses.
• The plan personalizes the business buying experience.
• The plan eliminates misinformation by third parties.
• The plan reduces selling costs.
• The plan makes good business sense.
• Unlimited telephone & virtual help throughout the entire business selling process.
• Easy to follow action steps that we use in getting you and your business ready for a sale. • Creation of attractive confidential marketing material.
• Continuous propriety province wide confidential marketing.
• Establishing a selling price, that makes good business sense to you, buyers & their lenders.
• A 2 step vetting processes that minimizes wasted time with unqualified buyers while protecting the identity of the business.
• A Transition Plan that helps buyers envision successful business ownership.
• Insights gained from 2 years of research and 40 years of business sales experiences
The plan uses a series of step-by-step actions, that work through all aspects of a business sale. As each stage is completed a joint virtual review is conducted prior to moving onto the next step.
By working through and completing the plan, a business owner will be able to answer these questions.
1) Why is my business a better investment and more appealing than competing businesses for sale?
2) How do I best present my business to a buyer?
3) What possible areas of concerns might a buyer have and how do I address them?
4) What can I do to instill confidence in buyers, their families, and their lenders.
5) How do I help a buyer succeed when I have moved on.
6) What steps need to be taken to achieve my end goal, the selling of my business?
7) What should I sell my business for?
Step 1 Free Discovery Call. The purpose of this call is for me to gain an understanding of where you are in the business selling process, and how best I can help.
Step 2 Free Sell Ability Assessment Call. If we decide after our Discovery Call to explore the possibility of working together, this call will help in understanding how your business looks from a buyer’s & their lenders perspective.
Drop us a line.
The Affordable Business Partner is a private consulting, marketing and introduction company. We neither warranty nor make any representations as to the outcome of a business sale or business investments. The Affordable Business Partner is a division of First Step Business & Franchise Consulting Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy